| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watertown, Sd in August is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 69.1mm (2.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Watertown, Sd August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Watertown, Sd, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Watertown, Sd:
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NW
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NW
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) WNW
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 167 kms (103.8 miles) W
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) W
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 118.1 kms (73.4 miles) SW
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SW
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 37.6 kms (23.3 miles) NE
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) E
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) E
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 157.1 kms (97.6 miles) E
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) SSE
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 158.9 kms (98.8 miles) S