| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watertown, Sd in May is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 77mm (3in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 14:13 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 14:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Watertown, Sd May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Watertown, Sd, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Watertown, Sd:
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NW
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NW
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) WNW
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 167 kms (103.8 miles) W
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) W
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 118.1 kms (73.4 miles) SW
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SW
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 37.6 kms (23.3 miles) NE
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) E
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) E
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 157.1 kms (97.6 miles) E
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) SSE
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 158.9 kms (98.8 miles) S